Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Posted on: 2013/1/29 11:25
X-CSL-Package installation for XSquawkBox
APL(3) APL(3)
See User information
XSquawkBox - is plugin for online flight in Vatsim Network (like X-IvAp for IVAO).

X-CSL-Package also works with this plugin. This is the step-by-step example of X-CSL-Package installation in X-Plane 9.70 (Windows, xsquawkbox 1.0.6 allready installed). Similarly, for X-Plane 10.

1. Delete Jets and Props folders from /Resources/plugins/XSquawkBox Resources/CSL/

2. Download and run X-CSL-Updater (Choose your OS)

3. In "File" menu select "Set Custom Path"

4. Specify the path to the folder "X-Plane_root_folder\Resources\plugins\XSquawkBox Resources\CSL"

5. Check "Path for install"

6. Click "Index". After indexing, update your packages (or all at once).

It's all. Have good flights in Vatsim!

Edited by Addcrew on 2013/3/13 14:19:34
Edited by Almik on 2015/3/30 14:47:44
Edited by Almik on 2015/3/30 14:48:31
Report Top

andrzej.stempski@gmail.com
Posted on: 2015/8/23 10:16
Re: X-CSL-Package installation for XSquawkBox
Hi,

I have it done exactly as written but still default planes visible and not in their own painting. I see online 737-800 KLM but painting is still low quality and using TUI painting instead. Should I do sth more?

Attach file:

jpg  Clipboard02.jpg (145.74 KB)
newbb_55d9c790c4197.jpg 1920X1080 px

Report Top

Posted on: 2015/8/24 9:46
PPL(3) PPL(3)
See User information
Hi! We are unable to provide full support for the XSquawkBox, because we do not have access to development of the XSquawkBox and test new features. I saw on July 28 released a new version v1.3.0. I haven't tested this version. Give me a bit time for test. When done, I will report here. Thank you!

Resized Image
Report Top

Posted on: 2015/8/26 13:11
PPL(3) PPL(3)
See User information
Testing is completed. Everything is work fine. I assume a users choose the wrong livery for their callsigns. On the screenshot below you can see user with KLM785 callsign in correct livery of KLM.

Attach file:

jpg  klm785_csl_traffic.jpg (223.87 KB)
3_55dde531284b5.jpg 1280X421 px

Resized Image
Report Top

andrzej.stempski@gmail.com
Posted on: 2015/11/9 20:24
Thank you so much I will test it once again then however I use VATSIM - will it work there as well?

Report Top

Posted on: 2015/11/12 13:33
PPL(3) PPL(3)
See User information
Quote:
Almik пишет:Hi! We are unable to provide full support for the XSquawkBox, because we do not have access to development of the XSquawkBox and test new features. I saw on July 28 released a new version v1.3.0. I haven't tested this version. Give me a bit time for test. When done, I will report here. Thank you!

Resized Image
Report Top

moritz.j.bauer@gmail.com
Posted on: 2016/4/28 11:14
hi there. I got the problem that i see the factor liveries only. I tried some different codes with a friend on Vatsim. Sadly i only see him without any liveries but in the right plane.

Report Top

Posted on: 2016/4/29 13:50
APL(3) APL(3)
See User information
Quote:
moritz.j.bauer@gmail.com пишет:

hi there. I got the problem that i see the factor liveries only. I tried some different codes with a friend on Vatsim. Sadly i only see him without any liveries but in the right plane.

Hi Moritz!
First, please make absolutely sure that you have the X-Csl-Package installed correctly.
Second, please make a couple of screenshots with your friend's plane and flight plane window which your friend sent to vatsim.
Also, if the XSquawkBox has some debug console, please make a screenshot of this console when your friend appears in your simulator.

P.S. Also, please keep in mind that we don't support the XSquawkBox officially.

всегда там, где нет меня ...
Report Top

carson reisinger
Posted on: 2016/12/21 21:02
When attempting to install x-csl into the resources folder, it will not let me select the old csl folder. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Report Top

Posted on: 2016/12/22 20:06
PPL(3) PPL(3)
See User information
Quote:
carson reisinger пишет:
When attempting to install x-csl into the resources folder, it will not let me select the old csl folder. Any suggestions? Thank you.

In "File" menu select "Set Custom Path" and do next steps by first post.

Resized Image
Report Top

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.
You cannot use topic type.